Post Menu and Details.
- Blocked someone on your Facebook account?
- Blocking someone on Facebook
- What Happens if you block someone on Facebook?
- Unblocking someone On Facebook
- What happens if you unblock someone on Facebook?
- How to restrict someone on Facebook?
- How to block someone from commenting on your posts?
- How to Unblock Someone on Facebook in 2021? FAQs
Reading time: ~6 minutes
Blocked someone on your Facebook account?
Blocked someone on your Facebook account and now feeling sorry about it? Here’s how to unblock someone on Facebook in 2021? Yup. But after a few days haven’t felt sorry for blocking that person? Yeah. Well, do you know how to unblock someone on Facebook?
Want to know? If yes, finally, you landed in the right place.
Do you know how many people hang on Facebook daily? Try to guess the count of Facebook daily users.
According to recent statistics, it’s almost 1.73 billion people use Facebook daily.
Many people from different places connect with you through Facebook. But do they really feel you as their friends? Not all. Isn’t it?
A few people hesitate, harass, and just make you feel uncomfortable. Then, what do you do in that situation? Most probably, blocking is the only option you find. Isn’t it?
However, sometimes you feel to unblock someone on your Facebook account. Isn’t it?
So, without any delay dive deeper into the article to know more about blocking, unblocking, and alternatives to blocking a person on Facebook. Also, know what happens if you block or unblock someone in your Facebook account.
Blocking someone on Facebook
Have you ever find creepy people on Facebook? If yes, then blocking is an easier and better choice to escape from those people. Isn’t it?
Want to know how to block people? It’s pretty simple. Just follow the below-given steps.
In the desktop version:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Then, go to the profile of a person that you want to block. To do this simply enter the name of a person that you want to block in the search bar.
- Open his/her profile and click on the three dots symbol beside the “Message” button
- Next, choose the option “Block.”
- Finally, tap on the “confirm” button to block the person.
That’s it. You have successfully blocked the person on your Facebook account.
Using Facebook on your mobile? Want to block someone on your Facebook using mobile? Here is the complete guide on how to block someone on Facebook even if you use mobile.
In the mobile version:
- It’s almost similar to that of the desktop version. First of all, log in to your Facebook account.
- Search for the profile of the person you wish to block. Then, tap on three dots that are below the profile photo of that person.
- Then, choose the option “Block.”
- Finally, confirm it by tapping on the option “Block” once again.
That’s it. Even you are done on your mobile to block him/her successfully. Now, do you want to know more about what happens when you block someone in your Facebook account?
Here it is.
What Happens if you block someone on Facebook?
Finally, you have blocked that toxic person. And successfully removed him/her from your friends’ list. Want to know what happens if you block someone on Facebook?
Facebook automatically unfriends the people that you have blocked. Blocked people cannot access your posts or start a conversation with you.
However, blocking a person does not cut off all interactions with him. But it allows you to take a break from him. You still have a chance to communicate with them through apps and groups.
If you want to block anyone just do it. Because they don’t even know that you have blocked them.
Unblocking someone On Facebook
Blocking someone on Facebook is pretty much easier. Isn’t it? But have you ever changed your decision of unblocking them again? Most probably, yes.
Don’t know how to unblock someone on Facebook? Wanna know?
It’s a cakewalk process. And you no need to struggle to unblock someone on your Facebook. Follow the given steps carefully.
In the laptop version:
- Log in to your Facebook account using a browser.
- Then, click on the small inverted triangle symbol that is at the top right side corner of your home page.
- After that, choose the “Settings” option.
- Next, select the option of “Blocking” displayed on the left side.
- Finally, tap on the “Unblock” option that is just after the blocked person’s name. And then confirm it.
This is how you should unblock someone on your Facebook account. Now let’s know how to unblock someone on your Facebook account using mobile.
- Go to your Facebook app. And login to your account.
- Then, click on the three horizontal lines symbol or menu bar. Usually, you find this menu at the corner of your mobile Facebook app.
- After that, scroll down and select the “Settings” option.
- Next, click on “Blocking.”
- Now you find a list of persons that you have blocked earlier. Tap on the option “Unblock.”
This is how you should unblock someone using mobile. Now, you can happily communicate with them.
What happens if you unblock someone on Facebook?
Whether you block a person or unblock he will not any notifications of that. Once you block someone then Facebook automatically unfriends him. So, even after you unblock him he won’t be on your friend list.
However, he can see your public posts. If you want to make him your friend, you should send him a friend request.
Do you know there is also another alternative to blocking? Yeah, you can just restrict them to see your posts or to connect with you. Want to know more about it?
How to restrict someone on Facebook?
Restricting someone on your Facebook account is an alternative to blocking a person. This means Facebook consider still him/her as your friend but doesn’t give access to everything that you post.
Here are a few points that you must know about the restricted people on Facebook:
- The restricted friends of you cannot see your posts. However, your public posts are visible to them.
- The best part of this is Facebook doesn’t tell him that you have added him to your restricted list.
- Moreover, restricted people can see your posts if you tag them in your posts. And also he can write on your timelines.
Do you want to know how to add someone to your restricted list? It’s simple and easier. Let me explain to you clearly about the complete process of adding someone to your restricted list.
In the laptop version:
- Log in to your Facebook account. And go to the person profile that you want to restrict.
- Then, tap on the “Friends” option on their profile.
- Next, select the “Add to another list” option.
- Finally, choose the “Restrict” option.
This is how you should restrict someone on your Facebook account from using your laptop. However, you can also restrict someone on Facebook using your mobile.
In the mobile version:
- Almost it’s similar to the desktop version with slight changes. First of all, log in to your Facebook account.
- And search for the friend profile that you wish to keep in a restricted list.
- After going to their profile tsp on the option “Friends.”
- Select the “Edit Friend List” option.
- Finally, tap on the “Restricted” option.
That’s it. You have successfully added someone to your restricted list. Similarly, you can also remove someone from a restricted list with the same above process.
All you need to do is just tap on unrestricted beside their names.
By the by, have you ever come across vulgar comments? If yes, then you can prevent even the bad or vulgar comments on your posts.
Want to know?
How to block someone from commenting on your posts?
Commenting badly on your posts is something that disturbs you. Isn’t it? However, you can control your comments even. And block someone to comment on your posts.
Facebook also has special features that give you pleasure and security. And to block someone’s comments all you need to do is:
- sign in to your Facebook account.
- Then, tap on the inverted triangle or menu bar symbols at the top right side corner.
- Tap on the “Settings” options.
- Select the “Privacy” option.
- Next, click on the “Edit” option just beside the question “who can see your future posts?”
- Now, it displays a full view of that page. Here you find the “Only me” button by default. Click on it and select the option “Friends except…”
- Finally, choose your friends that you want to block commenting on your posts.
In this way, you should block your friends from commenting on your posts. This is all about blocking and how to unblock someone on Facebook.
Also, if you don’t want to block someone you also have other options like restricting or preventing them to see your posts. Choose the method that best suits you and take action.
What do you say?
How to unblock someone on Facebook video:
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook in 2021? FAQs
Can someone see when you unblock them?
No, nobody sees that you unblock them.
Can I see who blocked me on Facebook?
Yes, you can see it when you will try to talk with people who blocked you. You can’t do it if you’re blocked.
How many times can you go to Facebook jail?
Just try don’t go to Facebook jail. Facebook can ban your account for a maximum of 21 days only.