Post Menu and Details.
- Change Name on Tinder
- How to change name on tinder with Facebook
- How to Reset my Account without Facebook
- How to Change Age on Tinder
- How to Reset Tinder Account without Facebook?
- Change Name on Tinder Last Words
- How to Change Name on Tinder? Same Way As Age. FAQs
Reading time: ~4 minutes
The most common mistakes made during registration – wrong name and age. Ee will show you how to change the name on Tinder and how to change your age on Tinder. You can also find out how to Change Snapchat Username. Tinder is one of the most popular and most used dating applications in the world.
With this application, users can meet people according to the information they provide, such as age, gender, and location.
Yet, how to change your name on Tinder can be a problem if users fill in the wrong name.
Users can meet a variety of people who are compatible with their interests and age groups. However, information wrongly entered during registration may cause problems for users later. The most common mistakes made during registration occur when you’re entering your name or age. With this article, we will show you how to change name on Tinder and how to change age on Tinder.
Change Name on Tinder
Like most people, if you joined Tinder using your Facebook account, you will have to change your Facebook name to get a change on the popular dating app – Tinder. This change usually takes effect after 24 hours of editing.
Although, if you registered with your phone number or email (registered Tinder without Facebook), then you should know that you change the name on Tinder.
The only option provided by the app is to delete your account and start anew with your correct details.
That being said, you should keep in mind that if you choose to delete your account to start again, you will lose your messages, Matches, and other information associated with your Tinder account. None of that information would be transferred to the new account when you change your name on Tinder. Nonetheless, let’s see move ahead with how to change your name on Tinder.
How to change name on tinder with Facebook
- As we mentioned earlier, if your Tinder account was opened using Facebook, updating your name in your Facebook account is the step. However, to update your name on your Facebook Page, Facebook has some basic rules to follow. And after updating, you will have to wait for a while to get confirmation from Facebook due to limitation issues.
How to Reset my Account without Facebook
If you didn’t open your Tinder account using your phone number or email (registered Tinder without Facebook), you have to delete your Tinder account and start all over.
To do so, you can simply follow the steps provided below:
- Open Tinder and tap the “Profile” icon at the top of your screen
- Scroll to “Settings,” tap the “Delete Account” option to delete the account
- After removing, restore everything, with your desired name.
- You can now open Tinder again and create a new account.
How to Change Age on Tinder
Unlike the process of changing your name on Tinder, on how to change age on Tinder, you don’t need to delete your account or open a new account. This much better as you can simply edit your age in the “Settings” section. We will go on to explain how you can do this below.
When you choose to register on Tinder, you can sign up via Facebook, Phone number, or email.
If you sign up using your Facebook account, your age in your Tinder profile will update automatically within 24 hours after you edit your age on Facebook.
Here are the steps to follow:
- If you have registered with your Facebook account, open your Facebook account on your device because Tinder collects your date of birth from Facebook.
- Tap the “About” button beneath your Facebook cover photo.
- On the menu, find the “Edit Basic Information” section and tap it. A page will appear from which you can edit your date of birth.
- From the drop-down menu, update your date of birth.
- You should note that if you have recently changed your date of birth, Facebook will not allow you to update it for a while, and you may have to wait for 60 days, depending on when last you edited the date of birth.
- If you haven’t edited your age on Facebook recently, then within 24 hours, your age will be updated and would be updated on Tinder too.
How to Reset Tinder Account without Facebook?
If you signed up on Tinder with your email or phone number, and not with your Facebook account, or if you are unable to find the age change section for any reasons, it implies that there is no age changing feature specified in your account.
Therefore, you have to reset your account and open a new one.
The steps to do it are provided below:
- Firstly, log into your Tinder app using your mobile device.
- When you open the settings screen on the app, you will see the “Delete Account” option, then tap it.
- Confirm the delete option and remove the Tinder app from your mobile device.
- Open your Facebook Account and click the settings button. When you scroll down the screen, you will see the “Apps and Websites” section. Click the section and search for the Tinder app there. When you find it, remove the app from your Facebook account.
- Log out of your current Facebook account and create a new Facebook account with your chosen date of birth.
- You can now reinstall the Tinder app on your mobile device.
- Launch the Tinder app and go-ahead to create a new account and then fill in your chosen age.
Change Name on Tinder Last Words
We’ve tried to explain how to change your name on Tinder and how to change your age on Tinder. If you’ve entered your name incorrectly when signing up on Tinder, or your age on Facebook is wrong, you will have to follow the procedures we stated above. For a dating application like Tinder, age is very important, and after changing your age, you will see the effect by the number of several Matches you get and how your interests are in line.
Nevertheless, it is not advisable to change your date of birth unnecessarily, as doing this too often might cause Facebook to block your account.
Download How To Change Name On Tinder mp3 file
How to Change Name on Tinder? Same Way As Age. FAQs
Did Tinder remove feed 2021?
Yes, unfortunately now it’s gone
Can I be anonymous on Tinder?
Yes, you can do it but will be better if you will not do that because you will waste time with other people who have a normal account.
Can everyone on Tinder see you?
Yes, it is, An amazing option on Tinder.
Thank you for reading!