Post Menu and Details.
- Activate Facebook Beta
- Facebook Beta for Windows 10 PC and Windows Phone 8.1 is updated.
- Facebook activates the new Play Store beta testing program for its app.
- Facebook Beta for Android updates and fixes some problems
- How to activate the new Facebook
- What changes?
- Facebook Beta The first reactions
- How to Activate Facebook Beta FAQs
Reading time: ~4 minutes
To activate the Facebook Beta version, go to “Settings” by clicking the arrow at the top right (near the question mark) and click on “See the new Facebook.”Facebook has just announced the release of the new graphical interface (Facebook Beta) for the desktop app. That is the one that can be viewed directly on the PC.
Since February, some Facebook users have been able to preview the new graphics, but now it should be made public to all users, even if it is in the Beta version.
The social network is launching a substantial modification of the graphical interface visible on its website in these hours, which can be visited via browser – a total restyling that should make the web pages much more similar to what is already evident within the apps for Android and iOS. The arrival of the novelty was announced in these hours by Facebook, even if, in reality, the most informed already know what to expect from the new interface.
Activate Facebook Beta
To activate the new Facebook Beta version, go to “Settings” by clicking the arrow at the top right (near the question mark) and click on “See the new Facebook.”
This graphic then approaches the mobile world with the desktop one and also introduces the dark mode on the PC to less strain the eyes.
I did a screenshot of Facebook Beta, so you can see how it looks:
It is much faster having simplified all the graphics even if it may not please everyone.
Let us know in the comments what you think and if it could be improved in some way!
Facebook Beta for Windows 10 PC and Windows Phone 8.1 is updated.
The Facebook Beta application for Windows 10 PCs and Windows Phone 8.1 smartphones has received a new update.
The PC version (published by Facebook) passes to the 18.104.22.168.191 release from the previous numbered 22.214.171.124.133, while the smartphone version (published by Microsoft) reaches the 126.96.36.199 release from the 188.8.131.52 released a few hours ago.
In both cases, the changelog has not been published, but it is reasonable to think that in the first case, there is some news (given the significant version jump), while in the second, the update could only bring bug fixes.
Facebook activates the new Play Store beta testing program for its app.
With the latest version of the Play Store, Google has officially added the possibility of activating a beta testing program for various applications for sale; this allows you to download the betas directly from the Play Store, without having to install them from third-party stores. In the new app you can:
- Share feeds with private messages.
- Open Facebook in Incognito mode.
Today, Facebook officially activated the new program for its main app. Below you will find out how to become a beta tester.
To become a new Facebook Play Store beta testing app follow these steps:
- The first thing to do is to join the Facebook for Android Beta Testers group.
- Go to the Google Play Store and login if necessary.
- Activate the option to download beta versions by clicking “Become a Beta Tester” on the Play Store.
- Download Facebook from the Play Store to update your app (thus installing the beta). Initially, the link to the Play Store may return the 404 error, but subsequently, you will be correctly recognized, and you can proceed with the download.
Facebook Beta for Android updates and fixes some problems
During the past few hours, the famous Facebook team for Android has released a new update for the application in Beta version, managing to solve some issues presents in previous releases. This new update was officially communicated by Facebook to the appropriate group for access to the beta testing program, releasing a complete changelog of the changes.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when using messages
- Repair a crash that occurred during login and startup
- Fixed a bug that occurred when uploading multiple photos
- Repair a crash that occurred when opening a post consisting of numerous photos
- Fixed black screen when selecting “Most recent”
- Cropping and resizing photos in the timeline
- Resolution of the persistent “Connection error.”
- Fixed an issue with the newsfeed not loading news
- The “Use as lock screen” setting is now selectable.
- Various bug fixes
The improvements are many but practically nothing new. All you have to do is download the update from the following badge. Not before logging into the app’s beta testing program.
How to activate the new Facebook
The new graphical interface had been made available to these people as a dress rehearsal to allow developers to understand if there were any aspects to rethink or refine.
Still, now it seems that this cleaning job is finished, and the novelty will be gradually activated among all users of the social network in two ways: automatically or – for the most anxious – by selecting the Switch to new Facebook option from the menu button that is on the top bar, in the last position on the right.
In both cases, the transition to the new version of the social network will take place through an introductory screen. A handful of dialogue boxes in which the changes made by the developers to the site compared to the previous version will be illustrated to help users reorient themselves.
In fact, despite the guide, many could find themselves displaced by the novelty: the much-snubbed Stories have been placed in a preponderant position. And it will be difficult not to notice
The search bar has been resized and moved to the side. While the top bar is occupied by symbols that refer to the main sections of the app.
Facebook Beta The first reactions
We had already talked about the other changes previously, while users’ reaction is not difficult to predict. As with any substantial modification forced on a product that has already worked. The new look of Facebook will likely not be greeted with particular enthusiasm by the vast majority of people. After all, the same thing happened with all the Facebook restyling. That has followed one another over the years, and to which everyone then ended up getting used to.
How to Activate Facebook Beta FAQs
Is beta version safe?
Usually, it is safe to download and test beta software,
But be sure that you understand the risks that come with it.
How do I quit the beta program?
1. Open the Google Play Store.
2. Select Leave the program.
3. Uninstall the test version of the Facebook Lite app from your Android mobile phone.
4. Download the standard version of the Facebook Lite app from the Google Play Store.
Are beta testers paid?
Yes, of course. Any work should be paid. Sometimes you can earn a lot of money as a beta tester.
Thank you for reading!