Post Menu and Details.
- Pros and cons of studying computer programming
- How to make the right decision
- 10 Main Reasons to Study Computer Programming FAQs
Reading time: ~4 minutes
10 Main Reasons to Study Computer Programming for you right here. We believe that programming and technologies are the future of our society. From the first words, we want to notice that talking about programming, we mean not only websites for sales or fun, not only apps for the more convenient world but as a main sphere of programming, we mean bioinformatics, space programming, development of medicine, technologies that save biosphere and environment.
If you are excited about this, you are on our team of people who believe in computer science and dream to improve it. If you are a newbie and don’t believe that you can become a professional and are afraid of the huge amount of work you should do, you are right.
But the good news is that everything around will help you if you create such a request. Online courses, forums with feedback, coding homework services, and computer programming tutors on different websites are common daily consultants.
But we can’t forget that programming is not a perfect profession without shortage. To make a carefully thought-out decision, let’s discover how it affects your life and society in general.
Pros and cons of studying computer programming
- You will always be a developer. If your heart requires moving forward to the future and believe in technologies, this profession is for you. As a programmer, you will guide science and make many decisions about improvements and human knowledge development directions. You can work in so many directions and code in so many languages. Just choose what you prefer the most.
- You can help the whole world with your work. We talked before about this option. If you care about society, you can try your best as a programmer in medicine or biology. You can work with a team under vaccine inventions or DNA deciphering. Computer programming gives you a long list of the ways you can apply your knowledge.
- You will get a good salary. This item is enjoyable and adds attractiveness to every profession. But on IT, it works. You can check the average salary of any specialist and research how many times you need to get to that level. As in every profession, great specialists are demanded a lot, and HR tries to catch them. Computer programming is not an exception, but you need to pass the way before entering the premier league.
You will get a profession in the future. Have you heard about car autopilot? Have you heard about robots who help customers instead of real call center operators? It is a reality where a lot of professions become less and less important every day. But who will support these robots and improve their possibilities? Programmers will. So this profession will always be on top and highly requested.
- Your company will take care of all other spheres in f your life. All kinds of insurance, travel department, own doctor, food ordering. All big IT companies do it for their employees. They try to rid you of all troubles and daily deals that can interrupt you from your job. They want to use your brain 24/7, but they can’t because you need to sleep; anyway, they want all your time, excluding the necessary rest.
- You don’t need a diploma to get a job. This profession is interesting because you need only your previous experience as proof of your skills. Diplomas and certificates are great but not obvious. On the one hand, it promotes competition because anyone can enter the profession and take away your position; on the other hand, it gives the possibility to become that guy who takes this great position.
- The age when you start studying doesn’t matter. Sure, the earlier you started, the quicker you will become successful. But all other people can also try. Do you know a dentist who started his profession at 40? It is hard to imagine. But at the end of the 80th, a lot of IT specialists started at this age. Time changed but the possibility to start didn’t.
- The only things you need to start are a PC, the internet, and a desire to learn. You can start everywhere. On the beach, on your favorite sofa, in your summer house, or on the highest floor of your favorite hotel. The majority of us already have PCs and internet connections. So if you have one more thing and this thing is a desire to learn, you are ready.
- You will not have free time at all. As you read above, this job will steal all your time and later your entire life. Your hobbies will be close to programming or learning new ways of programming. You must be ready for it, or you can become a great specialist.
- It would be best if you studied your whole life. You must accept this statement and follow it. When you are young and full of energy, it seems no problem, but ask parents or grandparents about this question. Are they ready to learn and research every day? We believe that it is possible but tough. Just remember that your qualification as a programmer will be destroyed in a few years when you stop running forward.
However, if you don’t want to become a programmer, it is also fine. Even without coding skills, you would be able to make a website for your needs. You just need to compare website builders, select one, and make yourself a simple page.
How to make the right decision
As you see, there are a lot of arguments to become a programmer. The weightiest argument against that profession is that your life becomes your job. You can’t stop self-development and always run as quickly as possible. So the decision can be only one. If you feel that it is your dream without any discussions, you must try to study computer programming and then see if it works or not exactly for you.
Bonus video: Why Programming Is Important?
10 Main Reasons to Study Computer Programming FAQs
Can coding make you rich?
Absolutely yes. In 2021 programmer the most profitable job
Which language is best for web development?
It depends on what work you do. The best language for web development does not exist. Each is good in its own way.
Is it hard to become a web developer?
If you really want to become a web developer and you interesting in this work you will learn it very easily. Need just to want it.
Thank you for reading!