Post Menu and Details.
Reading time: ~7 minutes
Summarizing a topic is essential these days because readers like to read the gist of a topic in a short time. However, writing a good summary is challenging because sometimes, even great writers face challenges while concluding a discussion. Therefore, writers take help from summarizing tools.
But what is summarizing tool? What are the top 3 summarizing tools available in the market right now? Let’s find out the answer to these questions through this post. So, without any further ado, let’s dig in.
What is Summarizing Tool?
As summarizing is the process of taking a long document and breaking it down into smaller chunks, a summarizing tool automates this entire process.
A summarizing tool is an AI-based tool that identifies the key talking points of the entered text and focuses on those points while creating a conclusion. A good summarizer makes it easier to consume the information while simultaneously retaining all key points. This way, users will not miss any critical details while creating a summary with the help of Artificial Intelligence.
Summarizing tools are essential for businesses and organizations to get their main ideas across succinctly. In other words, writers use summarizing tools to communicate information quickly and in an easy-to-understand manner.
The Top 3 Summarizing Tools:
The first summarizer bot on this list comes from a website that offers several other high-quality but free and valuable tools. It is a summary generator from Summarizingtool.net and its name is “Summarizing Tool – Best Text Summary Generator Tool.”
The Summarizing Tool from Summarizingtool.net is a high-scale AI summarizer that performs human-level summarizing. This tool uses the help of its advanced and latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques to conclude an entered text accurately without affecting its original meaning.
Despite being a technology-based tool, the Summarizing Tool from Summarizingtool.net provides complete control to its users. So, it allows the users to control the summary length from 25% to 75%, where 25% will generate the shortest summary and 75% will create a more extended conclusion. There is also the option of setting the summary length to 50%, which is the default summary length of this tool.
Besides the mentioned description, there are several reasons to pick the Summarizing Tool of Summarizingtool.net as the desired software to generate a conclusion. So, let’s see those reasons.
Reasons to select the Summarizing Tool of Summarizingtool.net as your preferred summary generator:
- Unlike freemium and shareware AI-based summary generators, this free tool has no word limit. So, users can create a summary without worrying about the length of their document files.
- The Summarizing Tool of Summarizingtool.net is a universal tool because it can create a summary of text written in English, French, German, Indonesian, Spanish and Turkish languages.
- Once this tool has generated the summary, users can copy the results or download the generated summary as a document file.
- The Summarizing Tool of Summarizingtool.net presents the results in different sections:
- General – this section is the default segment, which will only generate a summary.
- Best Line – this section extracts the best lines from the entered text while creating its summary.
- Bullets – this section presents the generated summary in bullet points, which comes in handy when preparing presentation content.
- Besides the results of its summarizing engine, the main reason to put this tool first is its ability to check the plagiarism and rewrite or paraphrase the text.
- The ‘Blog’ section of Summarizingtool.net has several informative posts that guide the users about the different concepts related to summaries.
- This tool also has an Android and iOS application for smartphone users. So, users can also summarize the text on their smartphones.
- This tool has a pleasing user interface (UI) and user experience (UX).
Despite being a top entry in this list, it is necessary to discuss the caveats of this tool. So, let’s see them.
Some caveats of using the Summarizing Tool from Summarizingtool.net:
- Although the official website mentions the feature of uploading text directly from cloud storage, there is no such feature available in this tool yet. Maybe, it will be available in the future. But as of now, users can only upload the document files from local device storage in this tool.
The second spot on the list of the top 3 summarizing tools belongs to a paragraph summarizer. Its name is “Text summarizer – AI Summarizing Tool” from Summarizer.org.
The Text summarizer of Summarizer.org is another top-notch AI-based summary generator that works by detecting the best sentences in uploaded text. However, unlike the other summary generators, this tool works on the scoring mechanism.
Thus, it assigns the score to each best line based on the following factors:
- Content structure.
- Accuracy according to the context of the topic.
- Content quality.
- Length of the sentence.
After assigning the scores to the best lines, this tool understands the importance of each line in the entered text. This way, users won’t get unnecessary information in the generated summary.
Besides an advanced working mechanism, several factors separate the Text summarizer of Summarizer.org from other tools. So, let’s discuss those factors.
Reasons to choose the Text summarizer of Summarizer.org as your preferred summary generator:
- The Text summarizer of Summarizer.org gives more control to its users than the Summarizing Tool of Summarizingtool.net. So, users can control the length of the generated summary from 20% to 100%, where 20% will develop a more extended version of the summary and 100% will create the shortest conclusion.
- Upon generating the conclusion, this tool allows the users to download the summary as a document file or copy the (generated) summary to the clipboard.
- Like the first tool, the Text summarizer of Summarizer.org also presents the results in three different sections:
- Summary – this segment is the default section, which will present the generated conclusion in the basic form.
- Show Bullets – this section presents the generated summary in bullet points, which comes in handy when preparing content for presentations.
- Best Line – this section extracts the best lines from the entered text while creating its summary.
- The Text summarizer of Summarizer.org is another multilingual summary generator. So, users will not have to translate the text into the base language before entering it into this tool.
- With one click, users can clear the results of this tool.
- The official website promises complete data safety, as it doesn’t share the uploaded data with any third-party repository or service.
- The Text summarizer of Summarizer.org is an entirely free tool. So, there is no word count or usage limit in this tool.
- The ‘Blog’ section of Summarizer.org has several informative posts that guide the users about the different concepts related to summaries.
- The overall interface and experience of this tool are appealing.
But being a top-notch summary generator, this tool has a few drawbacks. So, let’s see them.
Some drawbacks of using the Text summarizer from Summarizer.org:
- Despite having a more complex working mechanism, its summarizing engine is less powerful than the first tool. That is why this tool has made the second spot on this list.
- The speed of this tool’s summarizing engine is slower than the first tool. So, due to its complex working mechanism, it takes longer to analyze the text and create its conclusion.
- The Text summarizer of Summarizer.org has no smartphone application.
- There is no option to check the plagiarism or rewrite the generated summary in this tool.
The third and last tool on this list comes from a website that provides several free and freemium tools. It is the “Text Summarizer – Best Summary Generator” from Check-Plagiarism.com.
The Text Summarizer of Check-Plagiarism.com is another online AI-based summary generator with a knack for converting an input of several paragraphs into one. This tool works on the deep learning mechanism of Artificial Intelligence to eliminate the uploaded content’s complexities and create a meaningful gist.
Like the first two tools, the summarizing engine of Text Summarizer from Check-Plagiarism.com also accurately combines phrases and clauses to precisely generate a more meaningful summary. That is why it doesn’t change the text context while creating an outline.
But before discussing the negative points of the Text Summarizer from Check-Plagiarism.com, it is essential to examine the reasons to include this summary generator in this list.
Reasons to pick the Text Summarizer of Check-Plagiarism.com as your preferred summary generator:
- Like the first two tools, the Text Summarizer of Check-Plagiarism.com also allows users to copy the generated conclusion to the clipboard by tapping on the ‘Copy’ button.
- The summary generation engine of Check-Plagiarism.com’s Text Summarizer quickly brings the results.
- Users can delete the working of their current summarizing session with one click by tapping on the ‘Reset’ button.
- For uploading the text to this tool, users can:
- Copy the pasted text.
- Type the text.
- Upload the document file (‘.doc,’ ‘.pdf’ and ‘.txt’) from local device storage.
- As mentioned earlier, Check-Plagiarism has several freemium and free tools. But its plagiarism detector and paraphrasing tool are two of its most popular utilities.
- If a user doesn’t want to use the web version of Check-Plagiarism, he can download its macOS application to use the features of this tool without accessing the official website.
- Check-Plagiarism.com also has a smartphone application for iOS and Android users. So, Android and iOS users can also enjoy the same features of Check-Plagiarism.com on their smartphones.
Now, let’s see why the Text Summarizer of Check-Plagiarism.com is in the last spot.
Some negative points of using the Text Summarizer from Check-Plagiarism.com:
- This tool can only summarize the content written in the English language. That is why this tool has made the last spot.
- Check-Plagiarism.com claims that this tool can detect the best lines and generate the output in bullet points. But these features are not available in this tool.
- Compared to the results of the above two tools, the results of this tool’s summarizing engine are unsatisfactory.
- There is no option to download the generated results in a document file.
Bottom Line – the Conclusion:
Millions of people use summarizing tools to save time and make their work easier. But finding the best summarizing tool is challenging because many options are available on the internet. So, to make things easier for those people, this blog post contains the top 3 summarizing tools of all time.
The discussed summarizing tools have made their spot in this list because they have given the best results while summarizing several examples of sample texts. So, read the above post to find the best free summarizing tool according to your requirements.
Thank you for reading!