Post Menu and Details.
- Spotlight On Newly Added PrimeXBT Assets
- Why Do These New Coins Matter?
- Top Altcoins Become World-Class Assets
- Trade World-Class Assets With PrimeXBT
Reading time: ~4 minutes
This month, PrimeXBT made headlines across financial media when it debuted new altcoins. New crypto assets include Dogecoin, Cardano, Solana, and more, which were listed alongside the existing Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin trading available on PrimeXBT. The platform is also known for including traditional assets such as forex, commodities, and stock indices, next to these digital assets, for the most robust offering anywhere.
With new coins added, the massive lineup just got bigger, and we are going to dive into why these coins are essential to investors and traders who are looking for the next big opportunity in markets.
According to an announcement on the PrimeXBT company blog, the complete list of altcoins includes Cardano, Solana, Polkadot, Dogecoin, Chainlink, Uniswap, and XRP. Here is a brief description of each cryptocurrency and what it has to offer the market:
- Cardano (ADA) is a proof-of-stake, decentralized blockchain platform created by Charles Hoskinson that aims to rival Ethereum with the introduction of Plutus smart contracts.
- Solana (SOL) claims to be the fastest blockchain globally, boasting as much as 50,000 transactions per second, offering industry-best speeds on DeFi, NFTs, and much more. It is yet another Ethereum rival gaining widespread adoption in recent months.
- Polkadot (DOT) is a proof-of-stake coin with a unique sharded multi-chain architecture that facilitates cross-chain interoperability with the goal of building a massive, more interconnected, internet-like blockchain network.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) is an open-source proof-of-work cryptocurrency that relies on scrypt technology, similar to Litecoin. The coin was started as a joke on Reddit but has become a full-scale blockchain network worth billions and has the backing of Elon Musk.
- Chainlink (LINK) is a decentralized oracle network that feeds tamper-resistance data to on-chain smart contracts for pricing on DeFi, stablecoins, and much more.
- Uniswap (UNI) lets token holders participate in decision-making that can impact the future operations of the automated market-making platform Uniswap.
- XRP (XRP) is the native cryptocurrency to the Ripple blockchain protocol and has been a long-time leader in the crypto market. Only recently have these other altcoins given XRP some competition.
Trading is about ROI and profits, with a foundation of technical analysis and risk management to complete the package. Traders want to go wherever the most gains are, plain and simple. That’s the entire point.
Risk increases the higher the potential reward, so these latest listed altcoins do carry a lot of risks, but the ROI they’ve already brought investors in 2021 alone has reached as much as 15,000%. These coins have also beaten Bitcoin and Ethereum by a wide margin, making them more attractive to crypto investors especially.
But PrimeXBT offers access to assets from the traditional market, such as forex, stock indices, metals, oil, and more. The latest altcoins also offer traders who care more about these serious assets a way to diversify their portfolio and add a bit of risk, but with a lot of potential for reward.
When comparing the 2021 returns across any of the assets listed on PrimeXBT, from natural gas to silver, to the S&P 500, or anything else, and nothing will compare to the likes of Cardano, Dogecoin, Solana, or others.
Something interesting is also happening with these coins that many fail to realize. They are following in the footsteps of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. These coins have been around for years and are the talk of finance. Corporations and institutions are buying Bitcoin in the hundreds of thousands of coins. DeFi and NFTs are driving the future of digital finance and digital rights ownership through Ethereum. Litecoin is like silver to Bitcoin as digital gold and is a favorite among Grayscale Trust institutional investors.
During the next market cycle, the same institutions will soon be looking toward Solana, Cardano, Polkadot, Chainlink, and the other coins mentioned here to consider a position in their massive high wealth portfolios. The ROI now are the early adopters rushing in to be part of the next big thing.
The nod from PrimeXBT itself – an award-winning trading platform with years of market superiority – suggests that these coins have made it in a sense. When other significant players take notice of these assets, the already strong ROI these coins have churned out could look like a tiny blip on the price chart, much like how Bitcoin’s last cycle to $20,000 looks small compared to this bull run.
Although even hot altcoins like the ones just listed will eventually face a bear market as all assets do, they will survive the storm like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum have and will ultimately have a permanent place in mainstream finance like these older coins do today.
This suggests that one day something as new as Solana, as groundbreaking as Polkadot, or even a meme coin like Dogecoin could follow the same fate. These networks are now respected, and worth billions of dollars, and someday could be worth trillions like BItcoin has achieved.
Novice and professional traders alike at PrimeXBT now have access to such incredible potential profits all from a single account and with a fully personalized experience. Dedicated account managers and 24/7 customer support chat are available to all users, and the user interface itself is customizable.
Long and short positions are possible on any of the more than 60 trading instruments offered to all, complete with stop-loss protection, take profit orders, and much more. Built-in technical analysis tools will tell traders when the trend is nearing its end, and strategies can be shifted accordingly. When all fails, traders can also turn to the Covesting copy trading module and copy the trades of those with more experience and know-how to survive anything markets throw their way. If you do have the chops, you can also become a strategy manager and let others follow you for a more lucrative income stream.
Thank you for reading!