Facebook, social media having an availability of millions of people. Facebook is the most common social media platform. It can be accessed from several devices with Internet connectivity, such as personal computers, tablets, and smartphones. After signing up, users can easily create a profile revealing relevant information about themselves. They can post text, photos, and multimedia which can be shared with any other users that have agreed to be their “friend”, or you have enabled a different privacy setting, with any reader.
People are Facebook for commercial purposes such that they are building a Facebook page to promote their brand and products with the motive to sell them. Facebook has captured millions of people by its organic features which are useful to them.
But some situations enforce you to hide some of your things from your timeline.
- Whether your content is abusive or sensational towards anyone.
- Whether you have some privacy issues.
It doesn’t mean that you can’t unhide them from your timeline. You can easily unhide them from your timeline.
Facebook provides a very easy way to unhide things from the timeline, which you can do it easily. The good thing is that you are hiding it temporarily and it offers you a function through which you can unhide some posts by just clicking some double taps.
There are some steps which you need to follow to unhide some content from the timeline:
- Log in your Facebook account– the first and foremost step is to log in to your Facebook account. You may simply download the Facebook app on your mobile phones and laptops. After downloading Facebook you have to log in to your account by using your email id and password.
- Click your profile in the blue bar and open your home– After login your account you have to click your profile, then you may get your home from where you can start your procedure to unhide posts from the timeline.
- Go to settings in your home- While clicking on the home you have to go to settings, from where you may get various options. Don’t get confused with several options just follow the procedure step by step.
- Click activity log in the settings- The fourth important step is to click the activity log below the heading your Facebook information. So, below the heading your facebook information you have to click activity logs, where you have to access information.
- Find out your hidden posts- Find out your hidden posts from your activity log.
- Click the no symbol- When you see the post you want to unhide then you have to click the no symbol to unhide that post. You have to tap the downward pointing arrow to the right. Tap the feature show on the timeline. By performing this function, you are successful in unhiding the post from the timeline.
So these are the steps you have to follow for unhiding something from timeline
Why you hide your content on the timeline
There are several reasons which can enforce you to hide content from the timeline, and cybercrime is the foremost reason to hide your content. Sometimes people may get afraid of the people committing cybercrime. They may use your content or your picture for the derogatory cause or the motive to take revenge.
But there’s no need to worry you can unhide your content anytime by following these steps.
How do I unhide a friend’s post on my timeline?
- Open your profile and click “View Activity Log”
- Click “Posts you’ve hidden” on the left side.
- Use the years on the right to help you navigate your Activity Log.
- Open the post you want to unhide, hover over the circle with the diagonal line icon in the upper right corner, and swipe “Allowed on Timeline”
How do I unhide someone on Facebook app?
Click the Edit Options button. In the resulting pop-up window, you can click the gray X to unhide any previously hidden friend, app, or page.
How to unhide Facebook chat messages
In your messages click on “More” at the top to pull down the drop-down list then select “Archived”. Than click on the “Unarchive” icon next to the person whose chat you want to unhide.