Here is a step to register as VIP in GTA 5. to register as a VIP in GTA 5, you must have at least $50,000 in the banK, using secure servers. Are you looking to register as VIP in GTA 5? then you have found the right guide. In GTA 5, there are multiple roles that the player can perform. After the Epic Game Store has made GTA 5 available for free, it is expected that there will be a monumental increase in the number of daily users. GTA Online servers are increasingly loaded with new players and beginners in the Multiplayer scope of Rockstar Games.
You can perform several actions with the GTA online. You can take part in races, heists, play sports, shop online for new cars and vehicles, buy a property, or freely roam and enjoy the general chaos of a GTA online server, and that’s just scratching the surface. You can enjoy it, but the focus is on the ability to register as VIP in GTA 5.
Thus, many wonder how to register as “VIP” in GTA Online, or even how to register in that way in the game. Fortunately, we have separated a list of elements necessary for you to join the registration as a VIP or CEO. It is worth mentioning that such records provide additional assaults and objectives, further enriching their experience.
This guide will show you how to register as a VIP in GTA 5. In case you were wondering, I’ll consider this 360-degree possibility, starting with what can be done as VIP or CEO and working through to the key procedure for accessing this role within the Rockstar Games game. Also, there will be a way to discuss how to carry out the main activities that a VIP performs in GTA 5.
How to Register as VIP in GTA 5
First of all, to register as a VIP in GTA 5, you must have at least $50,000 in the bank; this status is not infinite, but it lasts 4 hours, and in each game session, we can have a maximum of 6 VIPs playing simultaneously. In the VIP role, you can hire a maximum of 3 BODYGUARDS, with the consequent possibility of “enhancing” their capabilities with weapons, armour, and armoured or armed vehicles.
Becoming a VIP or BODYGUARD is possible directly from the SECUROSERV option accessible from the classic menu of interactions. The two roles give access to a variety of PvP challenges and special abilities.
With that amount in hand, go to the SecuroServ menu, apply for the VIP registration, and name your organization.
Why Register as VIP in GTA 5?
Being a VIP in GTA 5, you can call the Organization to perform VIP Jobs from the cooperative series of jobs that are running on Freemode. These missions can be started using the SecuroServ application in the interactive menu. The bodyguards will be notified of the start of the mission via pop-up text messages.
VIP Jobs provide a large opportunity to earn some extra cash and increase your rank by earning a good amount of RP. Each VIP Jobs will bring a certain amount of money and RP, depending on how the mission has been completed:
- If the Organization Key you will complete all the tasks, the money and RP reward is completed.
- If a Rival of the Organization showing more qualified and will complete all the tasks of the mission, he will receive 70% of the rewards. However, in this case, the entire prize is awarded to the player who committed the last act, which ended the mission. If the player escorts, the money will go to the VIP, -10% Commission for SecuroServ.
- In addition to the rewards for completing the tasks, each of the mission members gets the reward for participating in the mission: 500 game dollars and 100RP for each minute spent in the mission. Bodyguards must remember that this participation does not go to their VIP, it is 100% yours.
In summary, the main features of the two factions are the following:
- hire and fire bodyguards
- create and customize your organization
- access to VIP jobs
- access to VIP special abilities (such as dropping ammo or armour and ordering special vehicles for your underlings or even removing stars from those who are wanted by the police)
- receive all the money earned by the bodyguards in the free mode and not related to the activities of the organization
- the spawn point is automatically next to the bodyguards
- they earn $ 5,000 for 15 minutes of work
- in the vicinity of the BOSS, they earn 100RP bonus per minute
- in the vicinity of the BOSS increased life regeneration
- Bonus RP if you recover and deliver a VIP limo
- spawn point near the VIP
- up to 2 levels of bonus stats in the vicinity of the BOSS
- The VIP model includes a total of 6 new “jobs”:
- HOSTILE TAKEOVER: recover and deliver a package
- ASSET RECOVERY: recover the vehicles seized by the police and take them to the established point
- PIRACY PREVENTION: Defenders will have to prevent attackers from attacking his yacht
- EXECUTIVE SEARCH: Bodyguards must protect the VIP for 10 minutes, while all other players try to kill him to access various rewards
- SIGHTSEER: The BOSS must run around the map by completing hacking challenges without being killed/captured
- EXECUTIVE DEATHMATCH: Various organizations of different VIPs clash with each other
- Of course, special challenges have also been introduced for members of an organization:
- MOST WANTED: all players get five stars, and a countdown begins that will reward the last survivor
- MARKET MANIPULATION: all players must rob the various shops in the city, whoever has the biggest loot in the end wins
- AUTO BUYOUT: Players will have to steal expensive vehicles, the one who has the highest value in the end wins
- POINT TO POINT: a simple race where however the finish line is decided by the BOSS
- COURIER SERVICE: each player must find and deliver a bag full of money, whoever gets hit loses the money
- DUE DILIGENCE: players will have to retrieve packages marked by a smoke bomb (using the appropriate TRACKIFY app on their mobile phone), each package is worth $ 100 .. whoever has collected more in the end wins
Registering as CEO
CEO is another type of registration that also guarantees to participate in some jobs in GTA Online. However, the requirements for registering as CEO are slightly more demanding than the criteria for VIP.
As such, you will need the following elements to register as CEO in GTA 5:
Be the owner of at least 1 of the four offices in Los Santos (located on the Dynasty 8 website )
The cost of the office has a value that varies between 1,000,000. and $ 4,000,000
Upon fulfilling these demands, you will be able to register with SecuroServ as CEO and participate in selected missions.
In addition to taking advantage of the online resources that the game offers, be sure to check out other tips regarding GTA Online on our website. You will find a wide range of tips and guides that facilitate and make your experience with the Rockstar game more dynamic.