Post Menu and Details.
Reading time: ~1 minutes
How To Change Homepage on Macbook (in any browser 2021). Learn this guide and then you will change your homepage anywhere like a pro.
So, you used Windows all your life, but today you have a MacBook, and you have a simple question: how to change the homepage on Macbook? This guide here special for you!
It’s continually energizing to get another bit of innovation. In any case, periodically that implies spending some time getting it set up how you need it.
One case of this: setting another home page on the browser you decided to use. Fortunately, setting your home page on a Mac is effortlessly cultivated, regardless of whether you’re on the ideal page or not.
Steps to follow:
- Open Chome
- Click the menu ( top-right corner, three dots)
- Click Settings.
- Find the Appearance tab, then check on “Show Home Button”
- Copy-paste your new homepage URL in the box named “Enter custom web address”
That’s all! Now you are set.
Download How To Change Homepage On Macbook mp3 file
How To Change Homepage on Macbook (in any browser 2021) FAQs
How do I change my home screen on my laptop
1. Select the Tools menu and choose Internet Options.
2. Click the General tab.
3. Write the address you want to be on your homepage in the Home Page text field.
How do I change the windows login screen?
- Right click on the Start button ( left bottom corner of the screen)
- Click the Settings icon.
- Select Personalization.
- Click the Lock screen.
- Open Background section
- Choose desired background
How do I change my login name on mac?
1. Open System Preferences.
2. Select Users & Groups.
3. Unlock and enter your password.
4. Control-click or right-click the user that you want to rename.
5. Select Advanced.
6. Change the name in the full name field.
7. Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
Thank you for reading!