BlueStacks is an American based company that produces the BlueStacks App player and also other cloud based products. It is a private company, of the visualization and mobile software industry. It was founded in April 25, 2009 by Rosen Sharma, Jay Vaishnav and Suman Saraf. The app player is designed to enable and implement android applications to On on PC’S running Microsoft windows and apple macOS.
BlueStacks is completely safe to be downloaded for PC. It is basically an android emulator for pcs which enables the windows OS user to run android apps on his windows OS system which makes it completely safe and secure to install on PCs.
What is an emulator?
An emulator is basically a program that act or behave like the hardware, operating machines and processing devices of other computers. When an individual user installs an emulator, they will be provided with a virtual console where they will be able to install other apps and move around with the systems processing. The BlueStacks player was one of the first Android application emulators.
The BlueStacks app player was first released to the public in 2011. The software product has continued to grow and evolve along with the android ecosystem, with the addition of many investment partners like those of Intel core processors, Samsung, Qualcomm and AMD.
The Blue Stacks is also ad-supported and is free to download and use and comes along with a premium subscription that removes advertisements and Industrial and informational technical support.
BlueStacks also helps you take your gameplay to the next level. They are pioneers of mobile gaming on PCs and they continuously aim to deliver the fastest gaming experience with the widest range of experience-enhancing options. It is also known as the flagship android gaming platform for pc.
Installing Blue Stacks as just a simple task. It is as easy as running and EXE or APK file. All these files require a programmed space of 2GB RAM and almost 9GB of disk space. The application takes almost 15 to 20 minutes to initialize for the first time.
There is practically no way to arrange the applications on the home screen in a particular format or to remove any of the thumbnails on that. There are a certain number of suggested apps that appear on your home screen of the BlueStacks app whenever you log into it.
Running any gaming application in a full screen mode instead of using it in a tablet or window-like format, it gives you the feel of an Android tablet. Using the BlueStacks app on the pc or windows and Mac comes with a complete support with multi0touch and enabled sensor-integration The keyboard of pc’s and laptops act as the tablet controls such as swiping, tilting for motion, zooming for focus and tapping or controlling the keys.
Some common BUGS
Unlike many other applications, this application of BlueStacks comes with a few bugs too. It becomes almost impossible to auto rotate the modes. The user can always run in portrait mode or probably force the app to run on landscape mode. Users can make use of different applications such as WhatsApp, Facebook or Instagram. The emulator although does struggle with basic things such as loading or processing of large image files that are downloaded from Whatsapp and other social media platforms.
Despite all visualizations, the performance is still majorly affected and limited by their internal processing capability and memory of your computer. Installing applications that need other applications as well have to be installed. For instance, apps that utilize Geo location or GPS such as Google Maps and Earth will require a separate application to be downloaded into the system. This application should be able to process and emulate a GPS system effectively.
Gaming & Performance
It runs on an Intel Core i5 ivy bridge processor and has a storage for up to 4 GB of RAM. A few glitches do exist on the app and it affects its overall performance too as gamers sometimes experience an occasional freezing of the game or screen during gaming. High end classy games like clash of clans, need for speed world , Dragon ball z and Asphalt 8 runs smoothly on the pc emulator without any glitches and offers a memorable and fantastic gaming experience to the user.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF BLUESTACKS
BlueStacks come with many interesting features. A few of them include seamlessly syncing applications between your phone and the Windows 10 media application, or images through a cloud connect application, or by using BlueStacks apk files.
BLUESTACKS FOR PC
BlueStacks3 can turn your PC in the best mobile gaming device. BlueStacks has a majority of users across the globe who love gaming on their PCs with a bigger screen. It continuously woks to blur the lines between mobile and PC gaming. BlueStacks3 downloads for PC allow the users to run their apps from Android on their PC’s. Users can download the app from Google play store for which they will have to create a Google account. The can also directly download it from their website www.bluestacks.com . All PCs must have 4GB of disk space available for downloading and storing app/games on their device.
Steps to download BlueStacks for PC
- Go to your web browser
- Search for BlueStacks
- Clink the link to their official website bluestacks.com
- Click on the option of “Download BlueStacks” from the home screen. You can find this option on the top right side of the main screen.
- You will get a notification on the main screen s=that says “We’re now downloading BlueStacks”
- The download will automatically begin.
- Once the app s downloaded, it will prompt you with the option of selecting a destination folder.
- Select the folder and click continue.
- Once the app is installed, you can open it from your desktop screen.
- You need to log in with your Google account and choose your country, click on continue
- Put your password again
- The app will now be able to run successfully.
Users of BlueStacks on PCs will also be able to play games side-by-side in many separate windows.
BLUESTACKS FOR MAC OS
The Mac OS needs to have a 4GB RAM and 4GB Disk space in order to efficiently make the app run on its OS.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD BLUESTACKS FOR MAC OS
- Visit the official website and download the latest version.
- Double click on the download setup
- Proceed for installation
- Click on continue to begin the installation process.
- You may be prompted with the message ‘System Extension blocked’. In such a scenario click on the option below to open security preferences.
- Click on ‘Allow’ in ‘Security and privacy’ settings.
- The BlueStacks app is now installed and ready to run seamlessly on your Mac device.
BLUESTACKS FOR WINDOWS 10
BlueStacks 4 is undoubtedly the best gaming platform for the Android platform on many windows servers. BlueStacks 4 downloads are the most common versions and latest one’s of the app to be downloaded yet.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD BLUESTACKS FOR WINDOWS 10
- Visit the official BlueStacks website and click on the download button.
- Once the download has completed, open the download file and begin with the installation process.
- Click on the install button. This may take a few minutes depending upon the specifications of your PC.
- You can also select the destination folder by clicking on the customize installation option.
- Click on complete.
- BlueStacks 4 will now be downloaded and installed in your windows 10 servers.
BLUESTACKS FOR ANDROID STUDIO
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator available.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL BLUESTACKS ON ANDROID STUDIO
- Download from website.
- Follow simple instructions to install it
- Google email verification may be required.
- Open and run the BlueStacks app from your desktop
- Run android studio
- Open and run the Android project while the BlueStacks app is open and select it as your Android emulator.
Almost billions of android games are played by users from all across the globe. It is one of the most famous gaming sites which provides hardcore gamers to play safe without using their phones and in the vicinity of their home without any disturbance.
For more interesting articles, visit Jealous Computers!!!